The opinion of the court was delivered by: Michael J. Seng United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendant approximately $12,185.00 in U.S. Currency (hereafter "defendant currency") was seized at 4449 N. Emerson in the city of Fresno located in Fresno County, California, and is in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service, Eastern District of California. The Drug Enforcement Administration published notice of the non- judicial forfeiture of the defendant currency on August 30, September 6, and September 13, 2010, in the Wall Street Journal.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...