CONSENT DECREE PURSUANT TO STIPULATION 
The Court, having read and considered the Joint Stipulation for Entry of Consent Decree that has been executed on behalf of Plaintiffs Sanrio, Inc. and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (collectively "Plaintiffs"), on the one hand, and Defendants Photallica and Saquib Shoaib (collectively "Defendants"), on the other hand, and good cause appearing therefor, hereby:
ORDERS that this Consent Decree shall be and is hereby entered in the within action as follows:
1) This Court has jurisdiction over the parties to this action and over the subject matter hereof pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq., 17 U.S.C. § 501, 15 U.S.C. § 1051 et seq., 15 U.S.C. § 1121, 28 U.S.C. §§ 1331 and 1338, and 28 U.S.C. § 1367.
2) Sanrio, Inc. is the owner of all rights in and to the copyright and trademark registrations listed in Exhibits "A" and "B", attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference, and the copyrights and trademarks associated with the same.
3) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. is the owner of all rights in and to the copyright and trademark registrations listed in Exhibits "C" and "D" attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference, and the copyrights and trademarks associated with the same. (The characters, images, trademarks and copyrights identified in Exhibits A, B, C and D are collectively referred to herein as "Plaintiffs' Properties.")
4) Plaintiffs have expended considerable resources in the creation and commercial exploitation of Plaintiffs' Properties on merchandise such as clothing and other products, and in the enforcement of their intellectual property rights in Plaintiffs' Properties.
5) Plaintiffs have alleged that Defendants, and each of them, have made unauthorized uses of Plaintiffs' Properties or substantially similar likenesses or colorable imitations thereof.
6) Defendants and their agents, servants, employees and all persons in active concert and participation with them who receive actual notice of the injunction are hereby restrained and enjoined from:
a) Infringing Plaintiffs' copyrights and trademarks in Plaintiffs' Properties, either directly or contributorily, in any manner, including generally, but not limited to manufacturing, importing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, any unauthorized product which features any of Plaintiffs' Properties ("Unauthorized Products"), and, specifically:
b) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, the Unauthorized Products or any other unauthorized products which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a substantial similarity to any of Plaintiffs' Properties;
c) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, renting or offering to rent in connection thereto any unauthorized promotional materials, labels, packaging or containers which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of Plaintiffs' Properties;
d) Engaging in any conduct that tends falsely to represent that, or is likely to confuse, mislead or deceive purchasers, Defendants' customers and/or members of the public to believe, the actions of Defendants, the products sold by Defendants, or Defendants themselves are connected with Plaintiffs, are sponsored, approved or licensed by Plaintiffs, or are affiliated with Plaintiffs;
e) Affixing, applying, annexing or using in connection with the importation, manufacture, distribution, advertising, selling, offering for sale, or other use of any goods or services, a false description or representation, including words or other symbols, tending to ...