UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
February 8, 2011
VERTICAL DOORS, INC.,
HOWITT ET AL.,
OPUS ET AL.
VERTICAL DOORS, INC.
MORROW ET AL.
VERTICAL DOORS, INC.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable James V. Selna
NEAL M. COHEN (SBN 184978) VALERIE L. SARIGUMBA (SBN 243713) Vista IP Law Group LLP 2040 Main Street, Suite 710 Irvine, California 92614 Tel: (949) 724-1849 Fax: (949) 625-8955 Attorneys for Vertical Doors, Inc.
STIPULATED INJUNCTION AS TO THE HOFFMAN GROUP LLC, MARIX DISTRIBUTING LLC, AND OPUS DISTRIBUTING LLC
It appearing that Vertical Doors, Inc. ("VDI") on the one hand, and The Hoffman Group LLC, Marix Distributing LLC, and Opus Distributing LLC (collectively "the THG Parties") on the other hand, have stipulated to entry of the following Order, IT
IS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
1. The THG Parties are enjoined from offering to sell, selling, importing, using, manufacturing, or advertising, any bolt-on car door hinge with a vertical component, including the Wave hinge.
2. The THG Parties are enjoined from offering to sell, selling, importing, using, manufacturing, or advertising, any weld-on car door hinge with a vertical component, including the Wave hinge. An example of such hinge having a vertical component is attached hereto as Exhibit 1.
3. This Injunction does not apply to suicide doors and gull-wing doors.
4. This injunction shall bind all officers, directors, affiliates, and subsidiaries of the THG Parties, and any person or entity acting in concert with the THG Parties.
5. The court retains jurisdiction over the parties to enforce this Injunction.
6. No bond shall be required by VDI in connection with this Injunction.
7. This Injunction shall automatically terminate upon the earlier of: a) expiration of the last to expire of United States Patent Nos. 6,845,547, 7,059,655, 7,140,075, 6,808,223, or any other United States patents claiming priority to any of the aforementioned patents (collectively "VDI Patents"); or b) the date all claims of all non-expired VDI Patents are adjudged to be invalid, and all appeals are exhausted.
Hon. James V. SelnaUnited States District Judge
IT IS SO ORDERED
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I hereby certify that on the date set forth below, I served the foregoing document described as STIPULATED INJUNCTION AS TO THE HOFFMAN GROUP LLC, MARIX DISTRIBUTING LLC, AND OPUS DISTRIBUTING LLC to all parties to this action as set forth below, on the date set forth below, in the manner(s) checked below.
By the Court's ECF system
By e-mail service to their attorney(s) of record, at the following email address(es), on the date set forth below.
Executed February 7, 2011, Irvine, California.
/s/ Neal M. Cohen
Neal M. Cohen
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.