The opinion of the court was delivered by: Josephine Staton Tucker United States District Judge
MICHAEL K. GRACE (SBN 126737) email@example.com PAMELA D. DEITCHLE (SBN 222649) firstname.lastname@example.org GRACEᤐ LLP 444 South Flower Street, Suite 1650 Los Angeles, California 90071 Telephone: (213) 452-1220 Facsimile: (213) 452-1222 Attorneys for Plaintiff and Counter-Defendant J2F Productions, Inc. and Counter-Defendant Douglas Jacobson
AND RELATED COUNTERCLAIMS.
STIPULATION RE: ENTRY OF JUDGMENT AND ORDER GRANTING PERMANENT INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AND JUDGMENT
STIPULATION RE: ENTRY OF JUDGMENT AND ORDER GRANTING PERMANENT
INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AND JUDGMENT
Plaintiff J2F Productions, Inc. ("J2F"), defendant and counterclaimant Jason Sarrow ("Sarrow"), and counterdefendant Douglas Jacobson ("Jacobson") hereby stipulate to entry of judgment as follows:
1. J2F brought this action for copyright infringement against Sarrow on September 25, 2009.
2. This Court has subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction over the parties.
3. J2F is the owner of United States Copyright Registrations PAu 3-409-193 and PA 1-655-092 (the "J2F Registrations") for the motion picture entitled "Faire: An American Renaissance" (the "Film").
4. On November 29, 2010, Sarrow filed a Fourth Amended Counterclaim for a declaration of copyright invalidity, a declaration of noninfringement, copyright infringement, and an accounting.
5. On December 13, 2010, J2F and Jacobson filed a motion to strike Sarrow's counterclaims for declaratory relief and an accounting and also filed a motion for partial summary judgment on Sarrow's counterclaim for copyright infringement. The Court granted both motions on January 12, 2011.
1. The J2F Registrations are valid and ...