UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA WESTERN DIVISION
February 17, 2011
COACH SERVICES, INC., PLAINTIFF,
YNM, INC., ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Josephine Staton Tucker United States District Judge
ORDER ADOPTING MAGISTRATE JUDGE'S REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636, the Court has reviewed plaintiff's Motion for Sanctions de novo, including the magistrate judge's report and recommendation. The Court agrees with the recommendations of the magistrate judge.
ACCORDINGLY, IT IS ORDERED:
1. The report and recommendation is adopted.
2. Plaintiff's Motion for Sanctions (Docket No. 27) is granted.
3. The answer of defendant YNM is hereby stricken from the record.
4. Default is hereby entered against defendant YNM.
5. The clerk shall serve this order on all counsel or parties of record.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.