Social Security No. 6 3 6 7
Sarmiento Quinones (Last 4 digits)
JUDGM ENT AND PROBATION/COM M ITM ENT ORDER
the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 02 16 2011
X WITH COUNSEL Firdaus Dordi, DFPD
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO NOT GUILTY CONTENDERE
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
FALSE STATEM ENT in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001 as charged in the First Superseding Information
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is hereby placed on PROBATION for a term of EIGHTEEN (18) M ONTHS under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 05-02;
2. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of release from placement on probation and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
3. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment ordered in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
4. The defendant shall perform 180 hours of community service, as directed by the Probation Officer; and
5. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
Pursuant to Guideline Section 5E1.2(a), all fines are waived as the Court finds that the defendant has established that she is unable to pay and is not likely to become able to pay any fine, and because such sanction would place an undue burden on the defendant's dependents.
Defendant is informed of her right to appeal.
Government's motion to dismiss the underlying Indictment is granted.
The Pretrial Services Office shall return defendant's previously surrendered passport to her.
Bertha Alicia Comar Docket No.: CR 10-540 VBF
to the special conditions of supervision imposed above, it is hereby ordered that the Standard Conditions of Probation and Release within this judgment be imposed. The Court may change the conditions of supervision, reduce or extend the period of and at any time during the supervision period or within the maximum period permitted by law, may issue a warrant and revoke for a violation occurring during the supervision period.
ate U. S. District Judge/Magistrate Judge
that the Clerk deliver a copy of this Judgment and Probation/Commitment Order to the U.S. Marshal ...