The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Valerie Baker Fairbank United States District Judge
[PROPOSED] CONSENT DECREE PURSUANT TO STIPULATION
The Court, having read and considered the Joint Stipulation re Entry of Proposed Consent Decree that has been executed by Plaintiff Nike, Inc. ("Nike" or "Plaintiff") and Defendant Rodney Brown, Jr., an individual and doing business as www.tycoonkicks.com and Tycoon Kicks ("Defendant") in this action:
GOOD CAUSE APPEARING THEREFORE, THE COURT ORDERS that this Permanent Injunction shall be and is hereby entered in the within action as follows:
1) This Court has jurisdiction over the parties to this action and over the subject matter hereof pursuant to pursuant to the provisions of the Lanham Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1051, et seq., as well as 28 U.S.C. § 1338(a) and 28 U.S.C. § 1331.
2) Service of process was properly made on the Defendant.
3) Nike owns or controls the pertinent rights in and to the trademarks listed in Exhibit "A" attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference (The trademarks identified in Exhibit "A" are collectively referred to herein as the "Nike Trademarks").
4) Nike alleges Defendant has made unauthorized uses of the Nike Trademarks or substantially similar likenesses or colorable imitations thereof.
5) Defendant and his agents, servants, employees and all persons in active concert and participation with him who receive actual notice of the Injunction are hereby restrained and enjoined, pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1116, from:
a) Infringing the Nike Trademarks, either directly or contributorily, in any manner, by:
i) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling and/or offering for sale any unauthorized products which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of the Nike Trademarks ("Unauthorized Products");
ii) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling and/or offering for sale in connection thereto any unauthorized promotional materials, labels, packaging or containers which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of the Nike Trademarks;
iii) Engaging in any conduct that tends falsely to represent that, or is likely to confuse, mislead or deceive purchasers, Defendant's customers and/or members of the public to believe, the actions of Defendant, the products sold by Defendant, or Defendant himself is connected with Nike, is sponsored, approved or licensed by Nike, or is affiliated with Nike;
iv) Affixing, applying, annexing or using in connection with the importation, manufacture, distribution, advertising, sale and/or offer for sale or other use of any goods or services, a false description or representation, including words or other symbols, tending to falsely describe or represent such goods as being those of Nike.
6) Defendant is ordered to deliver for destruction all Unauthorized Products, including footwear, and labels, signs, prints, packages, dyes, wrappers, receptacles and advertisements relating thereto in his possession or under his control bearing any of the Nike Trademarks or any simulation, reproduction, counterfeit, copy or colorable imitations thereof, ...