The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: The Honorable Susan Illston
REQUEST TO CONTINUE CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE; PLAINTIFFS' CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE STATEMENT; [PROPOSED] ORDER THEREON
Plaintiffs herein respectfully submit their Case Management Statement, requesting that the Case Management Conference, currently on calendar for March 18, 2011, be continued for approximately 60 days, pending Plaintiffs' filing their Motion for Default Judgment.
1. As the Court's records will reflect, a Complaint was filed in this matter on August 11, 2010.
2. Service on Defendants was effectuated on August 28, 2010, and a Proof of Service of Summons was filed with the Court on August 30, 2010.
3. On October 5, 2010, the Court entered the default of all Defendants.
4. Plaintiffs have prepared a Motion for Default Judgment which they anticipate filing with the Court within seven days.
5. There are no issues that need to be addressed at the currently scheduled Case Management Conference. In the interest of conserving costs as well as the Court's time and resources, Plaintiffs respectfully request that the Case Management Conference, currently scheduled for March 18, 2011, be vacated, or in the alternative be continued to either coincide with the date to be set for the Motion or continued for 60 days to allow filing and disposition of the Motion.
I declare under penalty of perjury that I am the attorney for the Plaintiffs in the above entitled action, and that the foregoing is true of my own knowledge.
Executed this 10th day of March, 2011, at San Francisco, California.
SALTZMAN & JOHNSON LAW CORPORATION By: /S/Michele R. Stafford Michele R. Stafford Attorneys for Plaintiffs
Based on the foregoing, and GOOD CAUSE APPEARING, the currently set Case Management Conference is hereby vacated. or
Based on the foregoing, and GOOD CAUSE APPEARING, the currently set Case Management Conference is hereby continued to All related June 3, ...