The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Maxine M. Chesney, Judge U.S. District Court Northern District of California
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ODER FOR CONTINUANCE OF SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE
Pro se Plaintiff Kamlesh Banga and Defendant Trans Union, LLC (collectively, the "Parties") pursuant to Local Rule 7.12 hereby submit their Stipulation and [Proposed] Order for Continuance of the Settlement Conference (the "Stipulation").
In support of the Stipulation, the Parties state:
1. By Order dated February 7, 2010, the Court ordered that the Settlement Conference in this cause be held in early June 2011, Magistrate Judge Spero's calendar permitting.
2. By Order dated February 8, 2011, the Settlement Conference in this
currently set for May 4, 2011, at 9:30 a.m.
3. The Parties agree that additional time is necessary to conduct
properly prepare for the Settlement Conference.
4. Magistrate Judge Spero's Courtroom Deputy, Karen Hom, has indicated that Magistrate Judge Spero is available for a Settlement Conference on June 20, 2011.
5. The Parties have no scheduling conflicts for June 20, 2011.
6. This Stipulation is not made for the purposes of delay and would not prejudice any party.
THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED between the Parties to request that the Settlement Conference, currently set for May 4, 2011, be continued to June 20, 2011.
Date: 03/17/11 Karen B. Reisinger, Esq. (IN #21795-49) (admitted Pro Hac Vice) Sandra L. Davis, Esq. (IN #27803-53) (admitted Pro Hac Vice) Schuckit & Associates, P.C. 4545 Northwestern Drive Zionsville, IN 46077 Telephone: 317-363-2400 Fax: 317-363-2257 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Lead Counsel for Defendant Trans Union, LLC Michael W. Bien, Esq. (CSB #96891) Sumana Cooppan, Esq. (CSB #267967) Rosen, Bien & Galvan, LLP 315 Montgomery Street, Tenth Floor San Francisco, CA 94104 Telephone: 415-433-6830 Fax: 415-433-7104 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Local Counsel for Defendant Trans Union, LLC Date: 03/17/11 s/Kamlesh Banga (with consent) Kamlesh Banga Pro se Plaintiff P.O. Box 6025 Vallejo, CA 94591
Pursuant to the Stipulation of the Parties and for good cause there appearing, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Settlement Conference, currently set for May 4, 2011, at 9:30 4 ...