UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 23, 2011
PATRICIA FRANCO, ET.AL., PLAINTIFF,
RUIZ FOOD PRODUCTS, INC.,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
On March 22, 2011, a Scheduling Conference was held.
The Court set the following deadlines for Class Certification:
1) Any motions or stipulations requesting leave to amend the pleadings must be filed no later than 4/5/2011.*fn1
2) The parties are ordered to exchange the initial disclosures required by Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(1) on or before 4/29/2011.
3) Class certification discovery shall be completed by no later than July 29, 2011.
4) Motion for class certification shall be filed by no later than August 31, 2011.
5) Any opposition shall be filed by no later than September 30, 2011.
6) Any reply shall be filed by no later than October 19, 2011.
7) The motion shall be heard no later than November 16, 2011, at 9:30 A.M. before Magistrate Judge Sheila K. Oberto.
IT IS SO ORDERED.