UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR DISTRICT OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
March 29, 2011
CHANG MIN LU AND LI FEN LEE, ON BEHALF CASE NO.: C09-6058 RMW OF THEMSELVES AND ALL SIMILARLY SITUATED OTHERS, ADR THEREON PLAINTIFFS,
PACIFIC RIM ENTERPRISES, FANNY KING, AND JIM SIEVERS DEFENDANTS PLAINTIFFS CHANG MIN LU AND LI FEN LEE ("PLAINTIFFS") AND DEFENDANTS PACIFIC RIM ENTERPRISES, FANNY KING AND JIM SIEVERS ("DEFENDANTS")
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Ronald M. Whyte US District Court Judge
STIPULATION & ORDER FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO COMPLETE
1. This wage and hour case was filed on December 29, 2009.
2. The Parties agreed to participate in the court-sponsored mediation program.
3. On August 27, 2010, the neutral was appointed for this case by the Court.
4. However, on September 21, 2010, the mediator withdrew; and to date no replacement mediator has been appointed in this case.
5. As result, the Parties have not had the opportunity to explore the settlement in this case through the use of mediation.
6. On February 8, 2010, a conference was held with the Court ADR staff. The ADR staff indicated that in order to have a neutral to be reappointed, it is necessary to have the Court issue an order to extend the time for the Parties to complete the ADR process.
7. As such, the Parties hereby jointly request that the Court extend the time to complete the ADR until May 15, 2011.
Dated: February 10, 2011 By: /s/ Adam Wang ADAM WANG Attorneys for Plaintiffs By: /s/ L. Robin Gonzalez Dated: February 10, 2011 L. RROBIN GONZALEZ KASTNER KIM LLP Attorneys for Defendants
GOOD CAUSE APPEARING, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that pursuant to parties' stipulation, the deadline by which to complete mediation be continued to May 15, 2011.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.