ORDER FOR FINAL JUDGMENT [PROPOSED] ORDER FOR FINAL JUDGMENT
This cause comes before the Court on Plaintiffs' Unopposed Motion for Approval of FLSA Settlement, the memorandum and declaration filed in support thereof, and the applicable law. Having found that the Settlement Agreement meets the applicable criteria for approval, the Court hereby ORDERS, ADJUDGES, and DECREES as follows:
1. Plaintiffs and Defendant Cooperative Personnel Services, d/b/a CPS Human Resources Services ("CPS"), entered into a Settlement Agreement on February 14, 2011.
2. On February 23, 2011, Plaintiffs filed an unopposed Motion for Final Approval of FLSA Settlement.
3. The settlement set forth in the Settlement Agreement is fair, reasonable, adequate, and in the best interests of the Plaintiffs.
4. This Action is dismissed with prejudice.
5. The Plaintiffs are permanently enjoined and barred from commencing or prosecuting any action asserting any of the Settled Claims*fn1 against any of the Released Parties, either directly, representatively, derivatively, or in any other capacity, whether by a complaint, counterclaim, defense, or otherwise, in any local, state, or federal court, or in any other agency or other authority, tribunal, or forum wherever located.
6. The Named Plaintiffs and Bellwether Plaintiffs are awarded service fees as set forth in the Settlement Agreement. Such awards are made to reimburse these Plaintiffs for their time expended and the risks undertaken on behalf of Plaintiffs as a whole.
7. Plaintiffs' Counsel are awarded attorneys' fees,*fn2 and reimbursement of expenses, disbursements, and costs, including mediator's fees, settlement and claims administration fees, in accordance with the terms of the Settlement Agreement.
LET JUDGMENT BE ENTERED ACCORDINGLY.
Rather, the court finds the fee award reasonable solely because it constitutes 30% of the ...