ORDER SETTING CONDITIONS OF RELEASE
RDERED that the release of the defendant is subject to the following conditions:
(1) The defendant shall not commit any offense in violation of federal, state or local law while on release in this case.
(2) The defendant shall immediately advise the court, defense counsel and the U.S. attorney in writing before any change in address and telephone number.
(3) The defendant shall appear at all proceedings as required and shall surrender for service of any sentence imposed as directed. The defendant shall appear at (if blank, to be notified) SURRENDER at United States Marshals Office Place
OR the designated institution on June 2, 2011 before 2:00PM Date and Time
Release on Personal Recognizance or Unsecured Bond
RTHER ORDERED that the defendant be released provided that:
(4) The defendant promises to appear at all proceedings as required and to surrender for service of any sentence imposed.
(5) The defendant executes an unsecured bond binding the defendant to pay the United States the sum of dollars ($in the event of a failure to appear as required or to surrender as directed for service of any sentence imposed.
DISTRIBUTION: COURT DEFENDANT PRETRIAL SERVICES U.S. ATTORNEY U.S. MARSHAL ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF RELEASE
Upon finding that release by one of the above methods will not by itself reasonably assure the appearance of the defendant safety of other persons and the community, it is FURTHER ORDERED that the release of the defendant is subject to the s marked below:
(6) The defendant is placed in the custody of:
Name of person or organization rees (a) to supervise the defendant in accordance with all conditions of release, se every effort to assure the appearance of the defendant at all scheduled court proceedings, and (c) to notify the court tely in the ...