UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT 12 NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
April 15, 2011
JAMES THOMAS LONG D/B/A JAMES THOMAS LONG PHOTOGRAPHY, ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF AND THE PROPOSED CLASS;
INGENIO, INC. D/B/A AT&T INTERACTIVE, A CORPORATION; AND DOES 1-50,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: Hon. Richard Seeborg
Daniel T. LeBel, SBN 246169 2 email@example.com 3 CONSUMER LAW PRACTICE OF DANIEL T.LEBEL 4 601 Van Ness Avenue, Opera Plaza, Suite 2080 5 San Francisco, CA 94102 6 Tel: (415) 513-1414 7 ADDITIONAL COUNSEL LISTED ON SIGNATURE PAGE 8 Attorneys for Individual and 9 Representative Plaintiff James Thomas Long d/b/a 10 James Thomas Long Photography
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER RE SUMMARY JUDGMENT BRIEFING SCHEDULE FOR DEFENDANT INGENIO, INC.'S MOTION FOR CLASS ACTION
2. WHEREAS, on March 31, 2011, the Court conducted an initial case management
1. WHEREAS, on March 30, 2011, Defendant Ingenio, Inc, ("Ingenio") filed a Motion for Summary Judgment arguing that Ingenio is improperly named in this matter ("Motion") and 3 noticed the motion for hearing on May 5, 2011;
conference in this matter and ordered that the parties should meet and confer concerning the 6 discovery Plaintiff needs to respond to Ingenio's Motion;
3. WHEREAS, Plaintiff served Ingenio with a notice of deposition pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 30(b)(6) and Plaintiff's Requests for Production of Documents on March 31, 2011 and April 1, 2011 respectively;
4. WHEREAS, Plaintiff's opposition to Ingenio's Motion is currently due on April 14, 2011;
5. WHEREAS, the parties have been cooperating to complete discovery relating to the Motion and agree that additional time is necessary; and
6. WHEREAS, pursuant to Civil Local Rule 6-2(a), the parties agree to an enlarged
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED by and between the undersigned counsel for the parties as follows: 18
Plaintiff shall file its Opposition to Ingenio Inc.'s Motion for Summary Judgment by
Thursday, May 12, 2011;
Defendant shall file its Reply in support of its Motion by Thursday, May 19, 2011;
Defendant's Motion will be heard on Thursday, June 2, 2011.
Dated: April 13, 2011
IT IS SO STIPULATED AND AGREED.
PURSUANT TO STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED.
Hon. Richard Seeborg United States District Judge
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.