UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA FRESNO DIVISION
April 18, 2011
FIRSTCARD ATM, INC., ET AL.,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Dennis L. Beck, U.S. Magistrate Judge
Steven A. Browne (SBN 214444) firstname.lastname@example.org THE BROWNE LAW FIRM 520 Broadway, Suite 350 Santa Monica, CA 90401 Telephone: 310-496-4310 Facsimile: 310-496-4491 Derek W. Edwards (SBN 210636) email@example.com WALER LANSDEN DORTCH & DAVIS, LLP 511 Union Street, Suite 2700 Nashville, TN 37219 Telephone: 615-244-6380 Facsimile: 615-244-6804 Attorneys for Defendants, First American Payment Systems, L.P. and Firstcard Financial Services, Inc.
SECOND STIPULATION AND ORDER FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO RESPOND TO COMPLAINT
Time: 9:00 a.m. Scheduling Conference: May 31, 2011
Plaintiff MICHAEL BIANCANELLO and Defendants FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS, L.P. (hereinafter "FAPS") and FIRSTCARD FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. (hereinafter "FFS)" hereby stipulate to the following:
1. Plaintiff filed the Complaint in this matter on February 22, 2011.
2. Defendants FAPS and FFS were served with the Complaint and Summons on March 8, 2011.
3. Plaintiff and Defendants FAPS and FFS previously agreed to extend the original answer deadline to April 12, 2011.
4. Plaintiff continues to investigate its claims against Defendants FAPS and FFS in an attempt to resolve the matter amicably with them.
5. Defendants FAPS and FFS and Plaintiff have agreed to an extension of time until April 26, 2011, for Defendants FAPS and FFS to file a response to the Complaint.
Accordingly, the parties hereby STIPULATE, and the Court hereby ORDERS, that Defendants FAPS and FFS shall have an extension of time until April 26, 2011, to file a response to the Complaint.
Respectfully submitted by:
IT IS SO ORDERED.
Dennis L. Beck UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.