Social Security No. 6 8 7 2
JUDGM ENT AND PROBATION/COM M ITM ENT ORDER
the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 04 21 2011
James S. Bisnow, appointed
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO NOT GUILTY CONTENDERE
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Wire and Bank Fraud Conspiracy in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1349 as charged in Count One (1) of the Indictment.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is hereby committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of: ONE (1) DAY, TIM E SERVED.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
Pursuant to Guideline Section 5E1.2(a), all fines are waived as the Court finds that the defendant has established that he is unable to pay and is not likely to become able to pay any fine.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $800 pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3663A to victims as set forth in a separate victim list prepared by the probation office which this Court adopts and which reflects the Court's determination of the amount of restitution due to each victim. The victim list, which shall be forwarded to the fiscal section of the clerk's office by the probation officer, shall remain confidential to protect the privacy interests of the victims. to 18 U.S.C. § 3663A.
Restitution shall be due during the period supervision, at the rate of not less than $25 per month which shall begin 30 days after the commencement of supervision.
The defendant shall be held jointly and severally liable with co-participant, Kenneth Joseph Lucas, for the amount of restitution ordered in this judgment. The victim's recovery is limited to the amount of its loss and the defendant's liability for restitution ceases if and when the victim receives full restitution.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
Effective immediately, Defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of 3 years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General
2. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of release from imprisonment and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
3. The defendant shall participate in an outpatient substance abuse treatment and counseling program that includes urinalysis, breath, and/or sweat patch testing, as directed by the Probation Officer. The defendant shall abstain from using illicit drugs and alcohol, and abusing prescription medications during the period of supervision;
4. During the course of supervision, the Probation Officer, with the agreement of the defendant and defense counsel, may place the defendant in a residential drug treatment program approved by the United States Probation Office for treatment of narcotic addiction or drug dependency, which may include counseling and testing, to determine if the defendant has reverted to the use of drugs, and the defendant shall reside in the treatment program until discharged by the Program Director and Probation Officer;
5. As directed by the Probation Officer, the defendant shall pay all or part of the costs of treating the defendant's drug dependency to the aftercare contractor during the period of community supervision, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3672. The defendant shall provide payment and proof of payment as directed by the Probation Officer;
6. The defendant shall participate for a period of six months in a home detention program which may include electronic monitoring, GPS, Alcohol Monitoring Unit or automated identification systems and shall observe all rules of such program, as directed by the Probation Officer. The defendant shall maintain a residential telephone line without devices and/or services that may interrupt operation of the monitoring equipment;
7. The defendant shall pay the costs of Location Monitoring to the contract vendor, not to exceed the sum of $12.00 for each day of participation. The defendant shall provide payment and proof of payment as directed by the Probation Officer.
8. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment and restitution in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
9. When not employed or excused by the Probation Officer for schooling, training, or other acceptable reasons, the defendant shall perform 20 hours of community service per week as directed by the Probation Officer;
10. The defendant shall apply all monies received from income tax refunds to the outstanding court-ordered financial obligation. In addition, the defendant shall apply all monies received from lottery winnings, inheritance, judgments and any anticipated or unexpected financial gains to the outstanding court-ordered financial obligation; and
11. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant.
Defendant is advised of his ...