UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA WESTERN DIVISION
April 25, 2011
TYRONE D. NEWMAN, PLAINTIFF,
VENTURA COUNTY, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable James V. Selna United States District Judge
ORDER ADOPTING MAGISTRATE JUDGE'S FINAL REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636, the Court has reviewed the entire file de novo, including the magistrate judge's final report and recommendation, and the objections to the final report and recommendation that have been filed herein. The Court agrees with the recommendations of the magistrate judge.
ACCORDINGLY, IT IS ORDERED:
1. The final report and recommendation is adopted.
2. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment against the County Defendants is denied.
3. The County Defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment is denied.
4. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment against CFMG is denied.
5. CFMG's Motion for Summary Judgment on Claim 10 is granted.
6. CFMG is dimissed from this action.
7. The clerk shall serve this order on all counsel or parties of record.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.