The opinion of the court was delivered by: U. S. District Judge, Gary Allen Feess
Social Security No. 6 8 0 1 None known. (Last 4 digits)
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 05 02 2011
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Passing a Treasury Check Bearing a Forged Endorsement in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 510(a)(2) as charged Count 1 of the Indictment.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, James Dwayne Harraway, is hereby placed on PROBATION on the Single-Count Indictment for a term of three (3) years .
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $7,301 pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3663A.
Defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $7,301 to victims as set forth in a separate victim list prepared by the Probation Office which this Court adopts and which reflects the Court's determination of the amount of restitution due to each victim. The victim list, which shall be forwarded by the Probation Officer to the fiscal section of the Clerk's Office, shall remain confidential to protect the privacy interests of the victims.
Restitution shall be due during the period of imprisonment, at the rate of not less than $25 per quarter, and pursuant to the Bureau of Prisons' Inmate Financial Responsibility Program. These payments shall begin 30 days after the commencement of supervision. Nominal restitution payments are ordered as the court finds that the defendant's economic circumstances do not allow for either immediate or future payment of the amount ordered.
Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3612(f)(3)(A), interest on the restitution ordered is waived because the defendant does not have the ability to pay interest. Payments may be subject to penalties for default and delinquency pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3612(g).
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
All fines are waived as it is found that the defendant does not have the ability to pay a fine in addition to restitution.
Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, James Dwayne Harraway, is hereby placed on probation on the Single-Count Indictment for a term of three years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 05-02;
2. The defendant shall participate for a period of four (4) months in a home detention program which may include electronic monitoring, GPS, or automated identification systems and shall observe all rules of such program, as directed by the Probation Officer. The defendant shall maintain a residential telephone line without devices and/or services that may interrupt operation of the monitoring equipment;
3. The defendant shall pay the costs of Location Monitoring to the contract vendor, not to exceed the sum of $12.00 for each day of participation in the electronic monitoring, GPS, and/or voice recognition program. The defendant shall provide payment and proof of payments as directed by the Probation Officer;
4. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment and restitution in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
5. When not employed or excused by the Probation Officer for schooling, training, or other acceptable reasons, the defendant shall perform 20 hours of community service per week as directed by the Probation Officer;
6. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of being placed on Probation and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
7. The defendant shall not obtain or possess any driver's license, Social Security number, birth certificate, passport or any other form of identification in any name, other than the defendant's true legal name; nor shall the defendant use, for any purpose or in any manner, any name other than his true ...