UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN JOSE DIVISION
May 3, 2011
J. MARFIA, BADGE NO. 3254;
SERGEANT DOLEZAL, BADGE NO. 2010;
OFFICER MIZUHARA, BADGE NO. 3377, ET AL.,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Paul S. Grewal Usdc Magistrate Judge
RICHARD DOYLE, City Attorney (#88625) NORA FRIMANN, Assistant City Attorney (#93249) STEVEN B. DIPPELL, Sr. Deputy City Attorney (#121217) Office of the City Attorney 200 East Santa Clara Street San Jose, California 95113-1905 Phone: (408) 535-1900 Fax: (408) 998-3131 E-Mail: CAO.Main@sanjoseca.gov Attorney for Defendants, CITY OF SAN JOSE, SGT. MARFIA and SGT. DOLEZAL
STIPULATION AND ORDER CONTINUING STATUS CONFERENCE STIPULATION
1. On March 7, 2011, the Clerk of the Court provided the parties with notice that the status conference in this case has been reset to May 10, 2011 at 2:00 p.m., and 22 that the parties are required to submit status conference statements by May 3, 2011.
2. Pursuant to a stipulation of the parties, the court subsequently entered an order on April 14, 2011, granting the plaintiff leave to file an amended complaint by April 29, 2011, and requiring the defendants to file any response no later than May 20, 2011.
3. Plaintiff filed his First Amended Complaint on April 27, 2011.
4. The parties herewith jointly request that both the May 10 status conference, and the May 3 deadline for filing a status conference statement, be postponed for 3 approximately thirty days to give the defendants an opportunity to analyze and decide how 4 to respond to the Plaintiff's First Amended Complaint before other case management 5 issues are addressed.
ATTESTMENT OF CONCURRENCE PER GENERAL ORDER 45 FOR FILING:
I attest that concurrence in the filing of this document by the signatories, Steven B.
Dippell and Anthony Boskovich, has been obtained, and that a record of the concurrence 21 shall be maintained at the Office of the City Attorney.
Dated: May 2, 2011 By:/s/ Steven B. Dippell STEVEN B. DIPPELL
Having read and considered the parties stipulation, and finding good cause for the relief requested therein, it is herewith ordered that:
1. The Clerk's Notice of Resetting Status Conference dated March 7, 2011 is vacated;
2. The status conference for this matter is reset to Tuesday, June 7, 2011, at 2 p.m., before Magistrate Judge Paul S. Grewal, in Courtroom 5, 4th Floor of 8 the United States District Court, 280 South First Street, San Jose, California; and
3. Status conference statement(s) shall be submitted to the court no later than May 31, 2011.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.