The opinion of the court was delivered by: Jacqueline H. Nguyen, U.S. District Judge
Social Security No. 6 0 0 0 (Last 4 digits)
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER MONTH DAY YEAR
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 5 9 2011
GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Conspiracy, in violation of Title 18 of the United States Code Section 1962(d), as charged in Count One of the Indictment.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that:
Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, IT IS THE JUDGMENT of the Court that the defendant, Virginia Gil, is hereby committed on Count 1 of the Indictment to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of forty-six (46) months.
Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of three (3) years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 05-02;
2. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
3. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant;
4. The defendant may not associate with anyone known to her to be a Black Angels gang member and others known to her to be participants in the Black Angels gang's criminal activities, with the exception of her family members and co-defendant Juan Gil. She may not wear, display, use or possess any gang insignias, emblems, badges, buttons, caps, hats, jackets, shoes, or any other clothing that defendant knows evidence affiliation with the Black Angels gang, and may not display any signs or gestures that defendant knows evidence affiliation with the Black Angels gang; and
5. As directed by the Probation Officer, the defendant shall not be present in any area known to her to be a location where members of the Black Angels gang meet and/or assemble.
The drug testing condition mandated by statute is suspended based on the Court's determination that the defendant poses a low risk of future substance abuse.
IT IS ORDERED that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately. Any unpaid balance shall be due during the period of imprisonment, at the rate of not less than $25 per quarter, and pursuant to the Bureau of Prisons' Inmate Financial Responsibility Program.
Pursuant to Guideline Section 5E1.2(a), all fines are waived as the Court finds that the defendant has established that he is unable to pay and is not ...