IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
May 11, 2011
JEREMY JAMISON AKA DWAYNE GARRETT, PLAINTIFF,
DAVIS ENTERPRISE NEWSPAPER, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
Plaintiff is a former state prisoner proceeding without counsel in an action brought under 42 U.S.C. § 1983. He has requested that the court appoint counsel to represent him. The court finds appointment of counsel for plaintiff is warranted. Attorney Kevin Schwin, who has been selected from the court's pro bono attorney panel, is hereby appointed and has accepted the appointment.
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's request for appointment of counsel is granted. See Dckt. No. 93.
2. Kevin Schwin is appointed to represent plaintiff for all further proceedings.
3. The Clerk is directed to substitute Mr. Schwin in place of plaintiff who previously was proceeding pro se.
4. Kevin Schwin shall notify Sujean Park, at 916-930-4278, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if he has any questions related to the appointment.
5. The Clerk of the Court is directed to serve a copy of this order upon Kevin Schwin, Law Offices of Mortimer & Schwin, 110 North D Street, Madera, CA 93638.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.