Social Security No. 2 8 5 7 (Last 4 digits)
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER MONTH DAY YEAR
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 05 16 2011
X WITH COUNSEL Matthew Lombard, Appointed (Name of Counsel)
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Conspiracy in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1029(b)(2) as charged in Count 1 of the Indictment.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Armen Muradyan, is hereby committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons on Count 1 of the Indictment for a period of ten (10) months.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $2,233.94 pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3663A., which has been paid.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a total fine of $2,000. The fine shall be paid in full immediately.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
The Court has found that the property identified in the preliminary order of forfeiture is subject to forfeiture. The preliminary order is incorporated by reference into this judgment and is final as to the defendant.
Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of two (2) years under the following terms and conditions under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 05-02;
2. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment, restitution, and fine in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
3. The defendant shall comply with the immigration rules and regulations of the United States, and if deported or removed from this country, either voluntarily or involuntarily, not re-enter the United States illegally. The defendant is not required to report to the Probation Office while residing outside of the United States; however, within 72 hours of release from any custody or any re-entry to the United States during the period of Court-ordered supervision, the defendant shall report for instructions to the United States Probation Office, located at United States Court House, 312 North Spring Street, Room 600, Los Angeles, California 90012;
4. When not employed or excused by the Probation Officer for schooling, training, or other acceptable reasons, the defendant shall perform 20 hours of community service per week as directed by the Probation Officer; and
5. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant.
Defendant informed that he has waived his right to appeal.
The drug testing condition mandated by statute is suspended based on the Court's determination that the defendant poses a low risk of future substance abuse.
On the Government's motion, all remaining counts of the underlying indictment/information are ordered dismissed Bond is exonerated upon surrender.
It is further ordered that the defendant surrender himself to the institution designated by the Bureau of Prisons on or before 12 noon, on June 27, 2011 . In the absence of such designation, the defendant shall report on or before the same date and time, to the United States Marshal located at:Roybal Federal Building 255 East Temple Street Los Angeles, California 90012.
In addition to the special conditions of supervision imposed above, it is hereby ordered that the Standard Conditions of Probation and Supervised Release within this judgment be imposed. The Court may change the conditions of supervision, reduce or extend the period of supervision, and at any time during the supervision period or within the maximum period permitted by law, ...