UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
June 1, 2011
ALFRED GONZALES, ET AL.,
COMCAST CORPORATION, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
MODIFIED SCHEDULING ORDER
Pursuant to the Court's May 13, 2011, order granting a modification to the schedule, the parties submitted a joint report containing modified deadlines related to class certification. (Doc. 58.) The Court sets the following deadlines, as agreed upon by the parties:
1. The parties shall serve written requests for class discovery no later than June 22, 2011;
2. The parties shall provide responses to written requests for class discovery no later than July 22, 2011;
3. Defendant shall complete the depositions of Plaintiffs no later than August 5, 2011;
4. Plaintiffs shall file their motion for class certification no later than August 22, 2011, and shall set the hearing of the motion before Judge O'Neill on November 1, 2011;
5. Defendant shall file its opposition to Plaintiffs' motion for class certification no later than September 23, 2011;
6. Plaintiffs shall file any reply no later than October 14, 2011; and
7. The motion for class certification shall be heard before District Judge O'Neill on November 1, 2011.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.