UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION
June 9, 2011
IN RE INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG
The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable James Ware United States District Judge
ROBBINS GELLER RUDMAN D U
CHRISTOPHER M. WOOD (254908) N IS SO ORDERED
& DOWD LLP E R
JOHN K. GRANT (169813) I
Post Montgomery Center U A
One Montgomery Street, Suite 1800 N
San Francisco, CA 94104 N
James Ware Judge R Telephone: 415/288-4545 O 5
415/288-4534 (fax) R I
MURRAY, FRANK & SAILER LLP ISTRICT BRIAN P. MURRAY
275 Madison Avenue, Suite 801 New York, NY 10016 9
Telephone: 212/682-1818 212/682-1892 (fax) 10 email@example.com
Co-Lead Counsel for Plaintiff 12
[Additional counsel appear on signature page.]
This Document Relates To: STIPULATION SETTING BRIEFING SCHEDULE FOR UNOPPOSED MOTION ALL ACTIONS. FOR PRELIMINARY APPROVAL OF SETTLEMENT AND [PROPOSED] ORDER
WHEREAS, Plaintiff and Defendants in the above-captioned action, by their attorneys, stipulate as follows and request that the Court enter the order set out below:
1. The parties previously advised the Court that they have reached an agreement in principle to resolve this matter, and the Court set a hearing date of July 11, 2011 for preliminary 6 approval of the settlement and proposed notice procedures;
2. The parties have been working diligently to complete the settlement documentation;
3. The parties anticipate that the motion for preliminary approval will be unopposed by Defendants;
4. By local rule, the motion for preliminary approval would be due on June 6, 2011; and
5. The parties do not seek to change the July 11, 2011 hearing date, but do require additional time to complete the settlement and motion papers.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED, subject to approval by the Court, and pursuant to Civil Local Rules 6-2 and 7-12, that the Stipulation of Settlement and motion for 15 preliminary approval shall be filed on or before June 20, 2011.
I, John K. Grant, am the ECF User whose ID and password are being used to file this Stipulation Setting Briefing Schedule for Unopposed Motion for Preliminary Approval of Settlement 22 and [Proposed] Order. In compliance with General Order No. 45, X.B., I hereby attest that Mia Mazza has concurred in this filing.
John K. Grant JOHN K. GRANT
ORDER PURSUANT TO STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.