The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger United States District Judge
ORDER AFTER SCHEDULING CONFERENCE
Further Scheduling Conference:
I. Date of Scheduling Conference.
III. Summary of Pleadings.
1. This is a civil rights action by Plaintiff Ronald Moore (hereinafter referred to as "Plaintiff") for alleged discrimination at the building, structure, facility, complex, property, land, development, and/or surrounding business complex known as: Wienerschnitzel, located at 1768 West Shaw, Fresno, California (hereinafter referred to as the "Restaurant"). Plaintiff seeks damages, injunctive and declaratory relief, attorneys' fees and costs, against D.W. Investments, Inc. and Galardi Group Realty Corp. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Defendants").
IV. Orders Re Amendments To Pleadings.
1. Plaintiff reserves the right to amend his complaint after he has had the property and facility inspected by a Certified Access Specialist.
2. The parties propose the deadline for amendments be August 26, 2011.
A. Admitted Facts Which Are Deemed Proven Without Further Proceedings.
1. Defendant DW Investments, Inc. dba Wienerschnitzel #301 is a sub-tenant to Galardi Group Realty Corp.
2. Galardi Group Realty Corp. is a master tenant to Cox, the owner of the underlying real property.
3. The owner of the real property, Cox, has resolved all issues with the Plaintiff and will no longer ...