IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
June 20, 2011
IN RE WELLS FARGO LOAN PROCESSOROVERTIME PAY LITIGATION
The opinion of the court was delivered by: A Edward M.Chen United District Judge
JOINT STIPULATION AND ADMINISTRATIVE MOTION
THIS DOCUMENT RELATES TO ALL CASES REGARDING FINAL SETTLEMENT APPROVAL HEARING AND [PROPOSED] ORDER THIS STIPULATION AND AGREEMENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE MOTION,
pursuant to Local Rules 7-11 and 7-12, is made and entered into by and between Plaintiffs and Defendants and applies to the lawsuit captioned In Re Wells Fargo Loan Processor Overtime Pay Litigation, MDL 1841. The parties, by and through their counsel, jointly declare the following:
1. The Court previously granted preliminary settlement approval of this case.
2. The Court set a final settlement approval hearing for July 18, 2011.
3. The settlement class received notice that the settlement approval hearing would take place on July 18, 2011 in Courtroom 15. at 2:00 p.m.
4. Judge Patel has overseen this MDL since the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation coordinated the case in 2007.
5. The Parties jointly agree and request that the case be re-assigned to Judge Patel as there is only one final act required before the case is dismissed.
6. Regardless of whether the case is re-assigned to Judge Patel or not, the Parties agree and request that the final approval hearing should go forward as scheduled on July 18, 2011. at 2:00 pm. in Courtroom 15.
STUEVE SIEGEL HANSON LLP WINSTON&STRAWNLLP /s/ Eric L. Dirks /s/ Joan B. Tucker Fife George A. Hanson Joan B. Tucker Fife email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Eric L. Dirks Winston & Strawn LLP email@example.com 101 California Street Stueve Siegel Hanson LLP San Francisco, CA 94111-5894 460 Nichols Road, Suite 200 PH: 415-591-1000 Kansas City, Missouri, 64112 FAX: 415-591-1400 Telephone: (816) 714-7100 Facsimile: (816) 714-7101
PURSUANT TO STIPULATION OF THE PARTIES, IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.