UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
June 24, 2011
KENNETH JOSEPH BORRELLI,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER GRANTING EXTENSION OF TIME AND MODIFYING SCHEDULING ORDER (Doc. 10)
On June 23, 2011, Plaintiff filed a stipulated request for an extension of time to serve the Commissioner with a confidential letter brief as required by the Court's scheduling order. (Doc. 10.) Pursuant to the stipulation, Plaintiff will serve the Commissioner with a confidential letter brief on or before August 15, 2011.
This request is granted, and the scheduling order is modified as follows:
1. Plaintiff's confidential letter brief shall be served on or before August 15, 2011;
2. Commissioner's confidential letter brief shall be served on or before September 22, 2011;
3. Any stipulation to remand the case shall be filed on or before October 11, 2011;
4. Plaintiff's opening brief shall be filed on or before October 25, 2011;
5. Commissioner's responsive brief shall be filed on or before November 28, 2011; and
6. Plaintiff may file a reply brief on or before December 16, 2011.*fn1
IT IS SO ORDERED.