UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
June 28, 2011
PRIMERICA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, PLAINTIFF
KIMBERLY MORLEY, AN INDIVIDUAL, AMBER WORKMAN, AN INDIVIDUAL, ET AL., DEFENDANTS IN INTERPLEADER
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. A. Howard Matz
ORDER TO DISMISS ACTION, TO DISPURSE INTERPLEADER FUNDS AND FOR THE COURT TO RETAIN JURISDICTION IN ORDER TO ENFORCE THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
AND RELATED CROSS ACTIONS
The Court, having fully considered the settlement agreement between the parties involved in this action, and the Court being fully advised in the premises and good cause appearing, and based thereon,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The above captioned action, US District Court for the Central District of California Case No. CV10-3364-AHM (PLAx), be dismissed with prejudice.
2. That the money deposited with the court by Plaintiff Primerica Life Insurance Company be distributed as follows:
a. The sum of $95,000.00 (ninety-five thousand dollars) to be paid to Kimberly Morley and Gray Duffy LLP, her attorneys, in full settlement of all claims;
b. The sum of $20,000.00 (twenty thousand dollars) to be paid to Bette Workman-Hui and Dion-Kindem & Crockett, her attorneys, in full settlement of all claims;
c. The balance of the remaining proceeds to be paid to Amber Lynn Workman and Dion-Kindem & Crockett, her attorneys, in full settlement of all claims.
d. No payment is to be made to Kevin Farmer;
3. That each party bear its own mediation fees, court costs and attorney fees.
4. That the Stipulation Re Settlement filed on June 27, 2011 is incorporated herein by this reference.
5. That this Court retain jurisdiction over the matter in order to enforce the above described settlement agreement between the parties, should either party
fail to adhere to such agreement.
THE HONORABLE A. HOWARD MATZ
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.