(Los Angeles County Superior Court Case No. MC022459)
Pursuant to the parties' Stipulation for Order to Remand, this case is hereby REMANDED to the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, Case No. MC022459.
United Stated District Judge
STATE OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES
1. At the time of service I was at least 18 years of age and not a party to this legal action.
2. My business address is 15250 Ventura Boulevard, Ninth Floor, Sherman Oaks, California 91403.
3. I served copies of the following documents (specify the exact title of each document served):[PROPOSED] REMAND ORDER
4. I served the documents listed above in item 3 on the following persons at the addresses listed:
Gerald L. Marcus, Esq. Bradley S. Wallace, Esq. LAW OFFICES OF GERALD L. MARCUS 23975 Park Sorrento, Suite 230 Calabasas, CA 91302 (818) 784-8544; (818) 784-5970 - Fax Attorneys for Plaintiff, JEREMIAH MILLER
5. a. By personal service. I personally delivered the documents on the date shown below to the persons at the addresses listed above in item 4. (1) For a party represented by an attorney, delivery was made to the attorney or at the attorney's office by leaving the documents in an envelope or package clearly labeled to identify the attorney being served with a receptionist or an individual in charge of the office. (2) For a party delivery was made to the party or by leaving the documents at the party's residence between the hours of eight in the morning and six in the evening with some person not less than 18 years of age.
b. ⌧ By United States mail. I enclosed the documents in a sealed envelope or package addressed to the persons at the addresses in item 4 and (specify one):
(1) deposited the sealed envelope with the United States Postal Service, with the postage fully prepaid on the date shown below, or
(2) ⌧placed the envelope for collection and mailing on the date shown below, following our ordinary business practices. I am readily familiar with this business's practice for collecting and processing correspondence for mailing. On the same day that correspondence is placed for collection and mailing, it is deposited in the ordinary course of ...