The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lucy H. Koh United States District Judge
ORDER GRANTING IN PART REQUEST TO EXTEND DEADLINES
The parties filed a stipulation in which they requested an extension of the deadline for Plaintiff to file an amended complaint, as well as an extension of other deadlines in the case. The 19 Court agrees that a brief extension of the schedule is warranted. Accordingly, the Court hereby 20 modifies the case schedule as follows: 21
(1) Plaintiff shall file an amended complaint by August 1, 2011.
(2) The Case Management Conference shall be held on August 3, 2011, as scheduled.
(3) Fact discovery cut-off is August 8, 2011.
(4) Plaintiff may file a motion to compel with regard to Defendants' Responses to Plaintiff's Request for Documents, Set 1, by August 8, 2011.
(5) Dispositive motions shall be filed by August 15, 2011. Opposition briefs are due August 26, 2011. Replies are due September 1, 2011. Dispositive motions shall be heard on September 15, 2011, at 1:30 p.m.
(6) Pretrial conference date is October 12, 2011, at 2 p.m.
(7) Court trial date is October 17, 2011, at 9 a.m.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw ...