UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 27, 2011
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER GRANTING EXTENSION OF TIME AND MODIFYING SCHEDULING ORDER (Doc. 10)
On July 27, 2011, the Commissioner filed a stipulated request for an extension of time to allow the Commissioner to file his answer (the administrative record) with the Court. (Doc. 10.) Pursuant to the stipulation, the Commissioner will file the administrative record on or before August 15, 2011.
This request is granted, and the scheduling order is modified as follows:
1. The Commissioner shall file with the Court the administrative record on or before August 15, 2011;
2. Plaintiff's confidential letter brief shall be served on or before September 19, 2011;
3. Commissioner's confidential letter brief shall be served on or before October 27, 2011;
4. Any stipulation to remand the case shall be filed on or before November 14, 2011;
5. Plaintiff's opening brief shall be filed on or before November 29, 2011;
6. Commissioner's responsive brief shall be filed on or before January 3, 2012; and
7. Plaintiff may file a reply brief on or before January 23, 2012.*fn1
IT IS SO ORDERED.