Social Security No. 4 3 9 1
JUDGM ENT AND PROBATION/COM M ITM ENT ORDER
the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 08 03 2011
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO NOT GUILTY CONTENDERE
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
Conspiracy in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371 as charged in Count One (1) of the Indictment.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Dianne Sanchez, is hereby placed on PROBATION on Count One (1) of the Indictment for a term of FOUR (4) years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 05-02;
2. The defendant shall participate for a period of 6 months in a home detention program which shall include electronic monitoring, GPS, Alcohol Monitoring Unit or automated identification systems and shall observe all rules of such program, as directed by the Probation Officer. The defendant shall maintain a residential telephone line without devices and/or services that may interrupt operation of the monitoring equipment. The period of the home detention program only, shall commence on September 1, 2011. All other terms of probation imposed shall commence upon the entry of judgment;
3. The defendant shall pay the costs of Location Monitoring to the contract vendor, not to exceed the sum of $12.00 for each day of participation in the electronic monitoring, GPS, and/or voice recognition program. The defendant shall provide payment and proof of payments as directed by the Probation Officer;
4. The defendant shall perform 200 hours of community service, as directed by the Probation Officer;
5. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment; and
6. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant.
The drug testing condition mandated by statute is suspended based on the Court's determination that the defendant poses a low risk of future substance abuse.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a total fine of $15,000, which shall bear interest as provided by law. The fine shall be paid in monthly installments of $350 during the term of probation, beginning within 30 days after the date of this judgment.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
The Court has entered a money judgment of forfeiture against the defendant, which is hereby incorporated by reference into this judgment and is final.
The Government's motion to dismiss any remaining counts in the indictment, as to Defendant Sanchez, is granted.
Defendant is advised of her right to appeal.
to the special conditions of supervision imposed above, it is hereby ordered that the Standard Conditions of Probation and Release within this judgment be imposed. The Court may change the conditions of supervision, reduce or extend the period of and at any time during the supervision period or within the maximum period permitted by law, ...