Social Security No. 6 5 1 3 (Last 4 digits)
JUDGM ENT AND PROBATION/COM M ITM ENT ORDER
the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 08 04 2011
M arcia Brewer, appointed
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO NOT GUILTY CONTENDERE
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
Wire and Bank Fraud Conspiracy in violation of 18 U.S.C. §1349 as charged in Count One (1) of the Indictment.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is hereby committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of: ONE (1) DAY, TIM E SERVED.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $4,500 pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3663A to victims as set forth in a separate victim list prepared by the probation office which this Court adopts and which reflects the Court's determination of the amount of restitution due to each victim. The victim list, which shall be forwarded to the fiscal section of the clerk's office by the probation officer, shall remain confidential to protect the privacy interests of the victims. to 18 U.S.C. § 3663A.
Payment of restitution shall commence 30 days from the commencement of supervised release in monthly installments of at least 10% of defendant's gross monthly income, but not less than $150, whichever is greater, If defendant cannot pay this amount, she may appeal to the Probation Officer.
The defendant shall be held jointly and severally liable with co-participants, Kenneth Joseph Lucas and Franklin Ragsdale, for the amount of restitution ordered in this judgment. The victim's recovery is limited to the amount of its loss and the defendant's liability for restitution ceases if and when the victim receives full restitution.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
All fines are waived as it is found that the defendant does not have the ability to pay a fine in addition to restitution.
Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of 3 years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General
2. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days from the date of this judgment and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
3. The defendant shall participate for a period of six months in a home detention program which may include electronic monitoring, GPS, Alcohol Monitoring Unit or automated identification systems and shall observe all rules of such program, as directed by the Probation Officer. Defendant is allowed to leave her home for employment, education, medical and dental appointments, religious observances, planned family activities, meetings with her attorney and attending future court proceedings. The defendant shall maintain a residential telephone line without devices and/or services that may interrupt operation of the monitoring equipment;
4. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment and restitution in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
5. The defendant shall apply all monies received from income tax refunds, lottery winnings, inheritance, judgments and any anticipated or unexpected financial gains to the outstanding court-ordered financial obligation; and
6. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant.
Defendant is advised of her right to appeal.
The Government's motion to dismiss all remaining counts, as to Defendant Harrington, is granted.
to the special conditions of supervision imposed above, it is hereby ordered that the ...