UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
August 16, 2011
CATHERINE SULLIVAN, ON BEHALF OF HERSELF
AND ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED,
KELLY SERVICES, INC., AND DOES L THROUGH INCLUSIVE,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Claudia Wilken
CLASS ACTION STIPULATION AND ORDER VACATING ORDER GRANTING PLAINTIFF'S CATHERINE SULLIVAN'S MOTION FOR
Action filed: August 14, 2008
Plaintiff Catherine E. Sullivan ("Plaintiff") and Objector Michelle Titcomb ("Objector Titcomb"), through their respective counsel, hereby stipulate to the following: 3
1. On August 10, 2011, the Court entered an Order granting Plaintiff's Motion for Administrative Relief to depose Objector Titcomb and the custodian of records of the Law Offices 5 of Darrell Palmer. (Docket No. 121.)
2. On August 12, 2011, Objector Titcomb filed a Withdrawal of Objection. (Docket No. 122.)
3. In light of the Withdrawal of Objection, there is no longer any need to depose Objector Titcomb or the Law Offices of Darrell Palmer.
4. Although there is no longer any need to go forward with the depositions, Objector Titcomb and Law Offices of Darrell Palmer have raised the possibility of challenging the Order 12 granting Plaintiff's Motion for Administrative Relief to depose Objector Titcomb and the Law Offices of Darrell Palmer.
5. In an effort to conserve the resources of the parties and the Court, Plaintiff and Objector Titcomb have reached agreement on a stipulation to request that the Court vacate the Order granting Plaintiff's Motion for Administrative Relief to depose Objector Titcomb and the Law Offices of Darrell Palmer.
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
Dated: August 16, 2011 Respectfully submitted,20 KELLER GROVER LLP
By: /s/ ERIC A. GROVER Attorneys for Plaintiff Dated: August 16, 2011 LAW OFFICES OF DARRELL PALMER 25 By: /s/ DARRELL PALMER Attorneys for Objector Michelle Titcomb
In accordance with the above stipulation between Plaintiff and
Titcomb, the Court hereby vacates its Order granting Plaintiff
Motion for Administrative
Relief to depose Objector Michelle Titcomb and the custodian of
records of the Law Offices of Darrell Palmer.
The Honorable Claudia Wilken United States District Court Judge
ATTESTATION OF CONCURRENCE
Pursuant to the Court's General Order 45, section 10(B), I hereby attest that concurrence in the filing of this document has been obtained from the other signatory.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that he foregoing declaration is true and correct to the best of my personal knowledge.
Executed this 12th day of August 2011 in San Francisco, California.
s/s Eric A. Grover
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.