The opinion of the court was delivered by: Kendall J. Newman United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
1 Application and Order for Publication
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendant 2005 Toyota 4-Runner Truck, VIN: JTEBU14R750068701, California License: 5MGM397, Approximately $1,193.00 in U.S. Currency, and an Apple 16GB IPad, (hereafter "defendant property") was seized in the city of Stockton, in San Joaquin, California. The United States Secret Service published notice on May 27, June 3, and June 10, 2011, in the Wall Street Journal.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...