United States District Court Central District of California
August 31, 2011
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
CHAS A. CLARK CHAS ALYN CLARK ; CHAS ALLEN CLARK
Social Security No. 6 9 2 1 (Last 4 digits)
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
MONTH DAY YEAR
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. August 30 2011
X WITH COUNSEL Daisy Bygrave, DPFD
(Name of Counsel)
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
There being a finding of X GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
18 United States Code § §7 and 13 and Revised Code of Washington (R.C.W.) 46.61.502: Driving Under the Influence and R.C.W. 46.20.342(1) (c) Driving While License Invalidated, class A misdemeanors.
The defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $35.00, which is due immediately. The defendant is sentenced to time served in custody and no supervised release. Defendant shall pay a fine of $350.00.
8/31/2011 Date U. S. Magistrate Judge Andrew J. Wistrich It is ordered that the Clerk deliver a copy of this Judgment and Probation/Commitment Order to the U.S. Marshal or other qualified officer.
Clerk, U.S. District Court
Ysela Benavides Deputy Clerk
The defendant shall comply with the standard conditions that have been adopted by this court (set forth below).
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF PROBATION AND SUPERVISED RELEASE
While the defendant is on probation or supervised release pursuant to this judgment: The defendant shall not commit another Federal, state or local crime; the defendant shall not leave the judicial district without the written permission of the court or probation officer; the defendant shall report to the probation officer as directed by the court or probation officer and shall submit a truthful and complete written report within the first five days of each month; the defendant shall answer truthfully all inquiries by the probation officer and follow the instructions of the probation officer; the defendant shall support his or her dependents and meet other family responsibilities; the defendant shall work regularly at a lawful occupation unless excused by the probation officer for schooling, training, or other acceptable reasons; the defendant shall notify the probation officer at least 10 days prior to any change in residence or employment; the defendant shall refrain from excessive use of alcohol and shall not purchase, possess, use, distribute, or administer any narcotic or other controlled substance, or any paraphernalia related to such substances, except as prescribed by a physician; the defendant shall not frequent places where controlled substances are illegally sold, used, distributed or administered;
10. the defendant shall not associate with any persons engaged in criminal activity, and shall not associate with any person convicted of a felony unless granted permission to do so by the probation officer;
11. the defendant shall permit a probation officer to visit him or her at any time at home or elsewhere and shall permit confiscation of any contraband observed in plain view by the probation officer;
12. the defendant shall notify the probation officer within 72 hours of being arrested or questioned by a law enforcement officer;
13. the defendant shall not enter into any agreement to act as an informer or a special agent of a law enforcement agency without the permission of the court;
14. as directed by the probation officer, the defendant shall notify third parties of risks that may be occasioned by the defendant's criminal record or personal history or characteristics, and shall permit the probation officer to make such notifications and to conform the defendant's compliance with such notification requirement;
15. the defendant shall, upon release from any period of custody, report to the probation officer within 72 hours;
16. and, for felony cases only: not possess a firearm, destructive device, or any other dangerous weapon.
I have executed the within Judgment and Commitment as follows:
to Defendant noted on appeal on
Defendant's appeal determined on to the institution designated by the Bureau of Prisons, with a certified copy of the within Judgment and Commitment.
United States Marshal
Date Deputy Marshal
I hereby attest and certify this date that the foregoing document is a full, true and correct copy of the original on file in my office, and in my
Clerk, U.S. District Court
Ysela Benavides Filed Date Deputy Clerk
August 31, 2011 By
FOR U.S. PROBATION OFFICE USE ONLY
Upon a finding of violation of probation or supervised release, I understand that the court may (1) revoke supervision, (2) extend the term of supervision, and/or (3) modify the conditions of supervision.
These conditions have been read to me. I fully understand the conditions and have been provided a copy of them.
U. S. Probation Officer/Designated Witness Date
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.