IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
September 9, 2011
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
JUSTIN GLADDING, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Oliver W. Wanger
[PROPOSED] ORDER ON GOVERNMENT'S MOTIONS IN LIMINE
Date: September 9, 2011 Time: 9:00 a.m.
The Court, at a hearing on September 9, 2011, ruled on the United States of America's motions in limine. The following sets forth the Orders of the Court. The record of the hearing is incorporated herein and adopted by this reference. As to the United States' motions in limine, the Court made the following rulings:
1. Reference to Penalty or Punishment: GRANTED.
2. Opinions on Guilt or Innocence: GRANTED insofar as it relates to witnesses and opinion testimony; counsel may argue about guilt and/or innocence at the appropriate time set by the Court.
3. Hearsay Statements of Defendant Offered by Defendant: RESERVED.
4. Plea Negotiations between the United States and Defendant: GRANTED.
5. Sequestration of Witnesses: GRANTED.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
Oliver W. Wanger UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.