UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA, SAN JOSE DIVISION
September 23, 2011
FULL CIRCLE SALES, INC., A MONTANA CORPORATION; GROWERS EXPRESS, LLC, A LIMITED LIABILITY
COMPANY; STEINBECK COUNTRY CONTINUING INITIAL CASE PRODUCE, INC., A CORPORATION; STEVE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE W. ALMQUIST D/B/A STEVE AND HEARING ON ALMQUIST SALES AND
BROKERAGE; DANIEL ANDREWS
DOING BUSINESS AS DAN ANDREWS
AND FARMS, A SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP;
NETWORK, LLC, A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY; QUEBEC DISTRIBUTING CO., INC., A CORPORATION, PLAINTIFFS,
ORGANIC ALLIANCE, INC., A NEVADA CORPORATION, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Paul S. Grewal United States Magistrate Judge
[PROPOSED] ORDER DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO DISMISS PLAINTIFFS' FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT FRESH RELATED DEADLINES
Having read and considered the Stipulation filed herein, and good cause appearing therefor,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. The Case Management Conference currently scheduled for October 11, 2011 shall be taken off calendar and continued approximately 30 days to 2011, at 10:00 a.m. before the Honorable Paul S. Grewal, United Stated Magistrate Judge in Courtroom 5, 4th Floor;
2. The parties shall file a Joint Case Management Conference Report one week prior to the above date set for the continued Case Management Conference;
3. Defendant's Motion to Dismiss Plaintiffs' First Amended Complaint currently scheduled for November 8, 2011 shall be taken off calendar and continued to December 13, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. before the Honorable Paul S. Grewal, United Stated Magistrate Judge.
4. Plaintiffs' Opposition to Defendant's Motion to Dismiss shall be due October 21, 2011.
5. Defendant's Reply to this Opposition shall be due October 28, 2011.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.