The opinion of the court was delivered by: Michael J. Seng United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER DIRECTING SERVICE OF SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM BY UNITED STATES MARSHAL WITHOUT PREPAYMENT OF COST (ECF No. 68)
Plaintiff Joseph R. Pulliam ("Plaintiff") is a prisoner in the custody of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation ("CDCR"). Plaintiff is proceeding pro se and in forma pauperis in this civil rights action pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1983. The action proceeds on Plaintiff's First Amended Complaint, filed February 2, 2009, against Defendants Lozano and Mason for Eighth Amendment violations. (ECF No. 23.)
On September 14, 2011, the Court issued an Order granting, in part, Plaintiff's Motion for a Subpoena Duces Tecum, and provided notice to the parties that the Court intended after fifteen days to issue the subpoena and direct the United States Marshal to effect personal service. (ECF No. 68); Fed. R. Civ. P. 45; 28 U.S.C. § 1915(d).
Accordingly, it is HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk of Court shall forward the following documents to the United States
A. One (1) completed and issued subpoena duces tecum to be served on: Kelly Harrington, Warden Kern Valley State Prison 3000 West Cecil Avenue Delano, CA 93216
The Warden of Kern Valley State Prison is directed to produce the following within thirty (30) days from the date of service of the subpoena:
(1) CDCR 115 Rules Violation Report, and CDCR 837C Incident/Staff Report, written by Defendant M. Lozano.
(2) CDCR 837C Incident/Staff Report, written by Defendant L. Mason.
(3) CDCR 837C Incident/Staff Report, written by Corrections Officer W. Gomez, Badge No. 69326.
(4) CDCR 837C Incident/Staff Report, written by Corrections Officer N. Correa, Badge No. 60440.
(5) CDCR 837C Inceident/Staff Report, written by Corrections Officer C. Rios, ...