UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION
October 12, 2011
SYMANTEC CORPORATION, A DELAWARE CORPORATION,
JOHNS CREEK SOFTWARE, INC., A GEORGIA CORPORATION,
STEPHEN CHEATHAM, AN INDIVIDUAL, AND DOES 1- 10, DEFENDANTS.
SYLLABUS BY THE COURT
JUDGE WILLIAM ALSUP U.S. District Court Judge
LATHAM & WATKINS LLP Perry J. Viscounty (Bar No. 132143) email@example.com 650 Town Center Drive, 20th Floor Costa Mesa, California 92626-1925 Telephone: (714) 540-1235 Facsimile: (714) 755-8290 LATHAM & WATKINS LLP Jennifer L. Barry (Bar No. 228066) firstname.lastname@example.org 600 West Broadway, Suite 1800 San Diego, California 92101-3375 Telephone: (619) 236-1234 Facsimile: (619) 696-7419 Attorneys for Plaintiff SYMANTEC CORPORATION
STIPULATION AND PROPOSED ORDER EXTENDING DATE TO RESPOND TO COUNTER-COMPLAINT
Plaintiff Symantec Corporation ("Plaintiff") and defendants Johns Creek Software, Inc. and Stephen Cheatham ("Defendants") stipulate as follows:
1. Plaintiff filed its Complaint on June 24, 2011.
2. After the Court denied their Motion to Dismiss for Lack of Personal Jurisdiction on September 12, 2011, Defendants filed an Answer and Counter-Complaint on September 22, 2011.
3. Symantec's response to the Counter-Complaint is currently due on October 17, 2011.
4. Based on meet-and-confer discussions between the parties, Defendants intend to amend their Counter-Complaint on or before October 24, 2011.
5. The parties accordingly stipulate and request that Plaintiff's time to respond to the Counter-Complaint be extended to 24 days after the filing and service of Defendants' Amended Counter-Complaint.
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
PURSUANT TO STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED.
ATTESTATION: I certify that I obtained concurrence in the filing of this document from all parties whose electronic signatures appear above.
Dated: October 12, 2011
Jennifer L. Barry
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.