The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: Honorable Thelton E. Henderson
Muriel B. Kaplan, Esq. (SBN 124607) Michele R. Stafford, Esq. (SBN 172509) SALTZMAN & JOHNSON LAW CORPORATION 44 Montgomery Street, Suite 2110 San Francisco, CA 94104 (415) 882-7900 (415) 882-9287 -- Facsimile firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Attorneys for Plaintiffs Matthew Warren Quall, Esq. (SBN 183759) LANG, RICHERT AND PATCH 5200 North Palm Avenue, 4th Floor Fresno, CA 93704 (559) 228-6700 (559) 228-6727 -- Facsimile 10 firstname.lastname@example.org Attorneys for Defendant Dun Engineering Services
JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT STATEMENT AND REQUEST FOR CONTINUANCE
Plaintiffs and Defendant Dun Engineering Services "Dun Engineering" jointly request that 24 the Case Management Conference currently scheduled for October 17, 2011, at 1:30 p.m., be 25 continued for approximately 60 -- 90 days, as follows: 26
1. This action was filed by Plaintiffs for contributions due by Defendants to the Trust Funds and to compel Defendants to comply with an audit of their payroll records. 28
2. Shortly after service of the complaint, Defendants complied with the audit. The auditor completed analyzing the documents and prepared an audit report. The audit report is now 2 being reviewed by both parties.
3. Mediation has been scheduled for November 2, 2011.
4. There is nothing to discuss at a Case Management Conference at the present time as the parties are cooperating with one another to move toward resolution, and a mediation has 6 already been scheduled. 7
5. We therefore jointly request that the Case Management Conference be continued for 60 -- 90 days to allow the parties ample time to prepare and attend the mediation.
December 19, 2011 1:30 PM 19 accordingly. ES DIST
The currently set Case Management Conference is hereby continued to __________________________ at __________________. All related deadlines are extended
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE Judge ...