IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
October 27, 2011
PATRICK WILSON, INDIVIDUALLY, AND ON BEHALF OF MEMBERS OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC SIMILARLY SITUATED, AND ON BEHALF OF AGGRIEVED EMPLOYEES PURSUANT TO THE PRIVATE ATTORNEYS GENERAL ACT ("PAGA"); PLAINTIFF,
BEST BUY STORES, L.P., A VIRGINIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP; AND DOES 1 THROUGH 100, INCLUSIVE;
The opinion of the court was delivered by: United States District Judge Garland E. Burrell, Jr.
[PROPOSED]ORDER EXTENDING PLAINTIFF'S CLASS CERTIFICATION HEARING DATE AND BRIEFING SCHEDULE [Honorable Garland E. Burrell Jr., Courtroom 10]
Pursuant to the above Stipulation and good cause showing,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The last day for Plaintiff to file his motion for class certification, memorandum of points and authorities, and all evidence in support thereof shall be January 16, 2012;
2. The last day for Defendant to file an opposition to Plaintiff's motion for class certification, memorandum of points and authorities, and all evidence in support thereof shall be March 19, 2012;
3. The last day for Plaintiff to file a reply memorandum in support of his motion for class certification, memorandum of points and authorities, and all evidence in support thereof shall be April 16, 2012;
4. The hearing date on Plaintiff's motion for class certification shall be May 14, 2012 at 9:00 a.m.; and
5. As a consequence of the Parties' Stipulation, Plaintiff's Ex Parte Application for an Order Continuing the Class Certification Motion Deadline is moot and shall be deemed withdrawn.
The pretrial scheduling conference, currently set for May 21, 2012, is rescheduled for August 20, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. A joint status report shall be filed fourteen days prior to the hearing.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.