U.S. District Court Northern District of California, San Jose Division
November 4, 2011
SCI TECHNOLOGY INC.
MIT DISTRIBUTORS INC.
CMB COMPONENTS INC., GLOBALWIDE ELECTRONICS GROUP LLC,
THIRD PARTY DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Paul S. Grewal United States Magistrate Judge
[Proposed] Order Granting Stipulated Dismissal
Now before the Court is the Parties' stipulated dismissal of this case pursuant to their confidential settlement agreement. Per the stipulation, and good cause showing, the Court orders that: 3
1. SCI's claims against MIT are dismissed WITH PREJUDICE.
2. MIT's counterclaims against SCI are dismissed WITH PREJUDICE.
3. MIT's third party claims against CMB Components, Inc., and Globalwide Electronics Group, LLC are dismissed WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
4. Each Party will bear its own fees and costs.
5. This Court retains jurisdiction to enforce the terms of the settlement agreement.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.