UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
November 7, 2011
LUKE M. GIBSON, AND LISA A. GIBSON,
BANK OF AMERICA, N.A; AND DOES 1-20, INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable John A. Mendez U.S. District Court Judge
R. Euna Kim (SBN 222141) Dominique A. Heller (SBN 260716) email@example.com REED SMITH LLP 355 South Grand Avenue, Suite 2900 Los Angeles, CA 90071 Telephone: 213 457 8058 Facsimile: 213 457 8080 Attorneys for Defendant Bank of America, N.A.
STIPULATION TO VACATE ENTRY OF DEFAULT; ORDER
Complt. Filed: August 12, 2011
STIPULATION TO VACATE ENTRY OF DEFAULT; [PROPOSED] ORDER ted w ith pdfFactory trial version www.pdffactory.com
Plaintiffs Luke Gibson and Lisa Gibson ("Plaintiffs") and Defendant Bank of America, N.A. ("Defendant") (collectively, the "Parties"), through their respective counsel of record, hereby submit the following stipulation to set aside the entry of default.
1. On August 12, 2011, Plaintiffs filed the instant action in the aboveentitled Court against Defendant;
2. On October 25, 2011, Plaintiffs requested, and the Court entered, an Entry of Default against Defendants;
3. Good cause exists to vacate the entry of default; 4. The Parties enter into this stipulation, which the Parties seek for the Court's approval to set aside the entry of default against Defendant.
1. The parties stipulate to this Court setting aside the Entry of Default entered on October 25, 2011;
2. Defendant shall file a responsive pleading within 10 days of the Court's Order adopting this Stipulation.
The Court, having reviewed the stipulation of Plaintiffs Luke and Lisa Gibson and Defendant Bank of America, N.A., hereby adopts the stipulation as the order of the Court as follows:
The Entry of Default entered by the Court on October 25, 2011 is VACATED.
IT IS SO ORDERED
John A. Mendez______
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.