UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
November 10, 2011
SOCIAL SERVICE COORDINATIORS, INC., ET. AL.,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
On November 8, 2011, a scheduling conference was held.
The Court set the following deadlines:
1) Any motions or stipulations requesting leave to amend the pleadings must be filed no later than March 1, 2012. *fn1
2) The parties are ordered to exchange the initial disclosures required by Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(1) on or before November 30, 2011.
3) Class certification discovery shall be completed by no later than March 30, 2012.
4) The motion for class certification shall be filed by no later than April 30, 2012.
5) Any opposition shall be filed by no later than May 31, 2012.
6) Any reply brief shall be filed by no later than June 15, 2012.
7) The motion for class certification shall be heard by no later than July 18, 2012, at 8:15 a.m. before the Honorable District Judge Lawrence O'Neill in Courtroom 4.
8) Following the District Court's decision on Plaintiff's motion for class certification, the Court, as necessary, will set a status conference to set further scheduling dates and discuss issues related to discovery raised by the parties at the initial scheduling conference.
IT IS SO ORDERED.