UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
November 10, 2011
CHRISTINA BARBOSA, ET AL., PLAINTIFFS,
CARGILL MEAT SOLUTIONS CORP.,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
On November 8, 2011, a scheduling conference was held.
The Court set the following deadlines:
1) Any motions or stipulations requesting leave to amend the pleadings must be filed no later than January 6, 2012.*fn1
2) The parties are ordered to exchange the initial disclosures
required by Fed. R. Civ.
P. 26(a)(1) on or before December 6, 2011.
3) Discovery shall be completed by no later than December 7, 2012.
4) The motion for class certification shall be filed by no later than January 28, 2012.
5) Any opposition shall be filed by no later than February 25, 2013.
6) Any reply briefs shall be filed by no later than March 11, 2013.
7) The motion for class certification shall be heard by no later than April 3, 2013, at 8:15 a..m. before the Honorable District Judge Lawrence O'Neill in Courtroom 4.
A status conference is set for July 17, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. before Magistrate Judge Sheila K. Oberto in Courtroom 7. The parties may make telephonic appearances for the status conference.
IT IS SO ORDERED.