UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA OAKLAND DIVISION
November 28, 2011
BYRON D. DAUGHERTY,
TRANS UNION LLC;
EQUIFAX INFORMATION SERVICES LLC;
CITIBANK (SOUTH DAKOTA), N.A.; AND DOES 1 THROUGH 30, INCLUSIVE,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Saundra Brown Armstrong U.S. District Judge
Hon. Saundra Brown Armstrong
SECOND STIPULATION TO EXTEND TIME TO FILE REPLY IN SUPPORT OF EXPERIAN INFORMATION CITIBANK, N.A.'S MOTION TO COMPEL ARBITRATION; ORDER
Plaintiff Byron D. Daugherty ("Plaintiff") and Defendant Citibank,
successor in interest to Citibank (South Dakota) N.A.
("Citibank") hereby stipulate
to the following:
WHEREAS Citibank filed a Motion to Compel Arbitration on
WHEREAS Pursuant to the stipulation between Plaintiff and
filed on October 14, 2011, Plaintiff filed his opposition to
the motion on October 14,
and Citbank's amended reply in support of the motion was due
on or before
November 4, 2011 ( see Doc. No. 39);
3. WHEREAS Pursuant to the stipulation between Plaintiff and Citibank filed on November 4, 2011, Citibank's amended reply in support of the motion was due on or before November 18, 2011 ( see Doc. No. 41);
4. WHEREAS Due to the schedules of Citibank's client representative and Citibank's counsel, Citibank requires additional time to prepare its amended reply.
5. WHEREAS On November 15, 2011, Plaintiff agreed to allow Citibank to file its amended reply on or before December 2, 2011;
6. WHEREAS the requested extension of time will have no effect on
schedule as the hearing for the motion is set for January
7. THEREFORE Plaintiff and Citibank, by and through their
counsel, hereby stipulate and agree that Citibank's deadline
to file its amended reply
in support of its Motion to Compel Arbitration is December 2,
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
DATED: November 21, 2011 Law Office of James J. Bergmann By: /s/James J. Bergmann ________ James J. Bergmann Attorney for Plaintiff Byron D. Daugherty DATED: November 21, 2011 Simmonds & Narita LLP By: _/s/R. Travis Campbell _________ R. Travis Campbell Attorneys for Defendant Citibank, N.A., successor in interest to Citibank (South Dakota), N.A.
PURSUANT TO STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.