UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION
November 28, 2011
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
AU OPTRONICS CORPORATION; AU OPTRONICS CORPORATION AMERICA;
HSUAN BIN CHEN, AKA H.B. CHEN; HUI HSIUNG, AKA KUMA;
LAI JUH CHEN AKA L. J. CHEN; SHIU LUNG LEUNG, AKA CHAO-LUNG
LIANG AND STEVEN LEUNG; BORLONG BAI, AKA RICHARD BAI;
TSANNRONG LEE, AKA TSAN-JUNG LEE AND HUBERT LEE;
CHENG YUAN LIN, AKA C.Y. LIN; WEN JUN CHENG, AKA TONY CHENG; AND DUK MO KOO,
[PROPOSED] ORDER GRANTING UNITED STATES' EX PARTE APPLICATION TO FILE DOCUMENTS UNDER SEAL
Upon application of the Antitrust Division of the United States Department of Justice, 2 and good cause appearing therefore, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the following documents 3 be sealed:
1. Notice of Motion and Motion Regarding Coconspirator Statements along with the Declaration of E. Kate Patchen and attached exhibits in support thereof;
2. Notice of Motion and Motion Regarding Admissibility of Certain Evidence along with the Declaration of Brent Snyder and attached exhibits in support thereof;
3. Government Trial Exhibits Referenced in United States' Motion Regarding Coconspirator Statements and Motion Regarding Admissibility of Certain Evidence;
4. Motion to Compel Additional Disclosures and Exclude Expert Witness Testimony by Defendants' Overcharge Expert along with the Declaration of Peter K. Huston and attached exhibits in support thereof.
5. Motion to Exclude Expert Witness Testimony of Defendants AUO and AUOA's Economic Experts along with the Declaration of Peter K. Huston and attached exhibits in support thereof.
United States District Court Judge
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.