IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
December 2, 2011
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
KAREN JEAN FREYLING,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: Hon. Lawrence J. O'Neill
DANIEL J. BRODERICK, #89424 Federal Defender CAROLYN M. WIGGIN, Bar #182732 Assistant Federal Defender Designated Counsel for Service 801 I Street, 3rd Floor Sacramento, California 95814 Telephone: (916) 498-5700 Attorney for Defendant KAREN JEAN FREYLING
STIPULATION SETTING FORTH
SENTENCING SCHEDULE; ORDER
Date: March 19, 2012
Time: 1:00 p.m.
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED by and between the parties hereto through their respective counsel that the following schedule shall apply to defendant Karen Jean Freyling's sentencing proceedings:
(1) on or before January 16, 2012, Ms. Freyling shall submit to the United States Probation Office a memorandum, with attachments, setting forth Ms. Freyling's view of the scope of the remand, how Guidelines and Section 3553 issues should be resolved, and bases for departures and/or variances;
(2) on or before February 20, 2012, the United States Probation Office shall prepare a memorandum that supplements the original Advisory Presentence Investigation Report that was prepared in this case prior to the appeal;
(3) on or before March 5, 2012, both parties shall file sentencing memoranda;
(4) on or before March 12, 2012, both parties shall file optional replies to sentencing memoranda; and
(5) the sentencing hearing shall be held on March 19, 2012, at 1:00 p.m.
Good cause appearing, the parties' proposed sentencing schedule is adopted.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
Lawrence J. O'Neill UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.