The opinion of the court was delivered by: Dennis L. Beck United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendants approximately $7,624.85 in U.S. Currency (hereafter "defendant currency"), approximately $6,099.37 in U.S. Currency seized from River City Bank account number 1810009790, and approximately $17,316.20 in U.S. Currency seized from Wells Fargo Bank account number 8123978010 (hereafter collectively "defendant funds"), were seized on or about May 25, 2011, at 16044 Via Este Road in Sonora, California and 3020 Floyd Avenue in Modesto, California, respectively and are in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service, Eastern District of California. The Drug Enforcement Administation published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant funds on August 15, 22, and 29, 2011, in the Wall Street Journal. The Drug Enforcement Administration published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant currency on August 29, September 5, and September 12, 2011, in the Wall Street Journal.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...